Brookfield Hall extends a warm welcome to Erasmus and all students from outside Ireland.
We appreciate how important it is for students to have comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price and we offer an exclusive service for overseas students.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out these testimonials from last year’s Erasmus Students »
Our range of self-contained student apartments are within easy walking distance of UL and are available for the one semester or full academic year depending on your term of study.
Each apartment accommodates either two, three or four students and contains a large spacious, comfortable living room and kitchen, which come fully equipped with all you may need.
The bedrooms are comfortable with a study area, plenty storage space and shelving, every bedroom is also equipped an en-suite and wifi.
To call and book over the phone 00 353 61 333825
For email queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you arrive
Before you leave home, don’t forget to bring with you:
- Your Passport or National Identity Card
- European Health Insurance Card
- Confirmation of your acceptance at UL
After you arrive
- You come directly to Brookfield Hall. Bear in mind that there are no postal codes, so ask your taxi driver to take you to Reception at Block 3, Brookfield Hall, Limerick.
- If you arrive outside office hours just call our custodians on 00 353 61 333825 and they will come and meet you and bring you to your apartment.